Oriel Windows - Complaints Procedure
Complaints Handling Policy
Our complaints policy
We are committed to providing a high-quality service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact us with the details. We have eight weeks to consider your complaint. If we have not resolved it within this time you may complain to the industry Ombudsman.
What will happen next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within three days of receiving it, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint in full.
- Shaun Rainbow will then invite you to a meeting on site to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. He will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within three days of the meeting, Shaun Rainbow will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Shaun Rainbow will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again and we will arrange for [another partner …or… someone unconnected with the matter at the firm …or, for a sole practitioner: [name] to review his own decision …or… appropriate alternative such as review by another local solicitor or mediation] to review the decision.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- Where we are unable to resolve using our own complaints procedure. We use the Glazing onbudsman.
The Glazing Ombudsman,
54 Ayres street
about your complaint. Normally, you will need to bring a complaint to the Glazing Ombudsman within six months of receiving a final written response from us about your complaint